Foster meaning in the face of hardship


"Those who have a" why "life can tolerate almost any" how "life.-Victor Frank Those who have the meaning of why, why he wants to do this, and why he lives can tolerate how life is. Victor Frank, a survivor of the Jewish Holocaust, was in the Nazi concentration camp at that time. He is also the founder of logotherapy and Existential Psychoanalysis. When we find our reason in life, we can bear all the suffering.
Another way of saying this is to find meaning in suffering. I am a survivor of domestic violence and abuse. I cannot find meaning when this happened. I was too young at the time, but now I am who I am because of my past and my life has a different meaning. Through my past, I foster my meaning from it. The meaning of my life is that I want to help others, accompany others on their journey, and counseling so that others do not need to experience the process of long-term domestic violence like me. Shape the meaning of my life in the face of suffering. In life, there is no lack of suffering, and because of the suffering, life becomes different. To me, life becomes meaningful. J.K Mind Counsellor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

焦虑与恐惧

Our relationship with our emotion and ourselves

Window