Life-forward direction


Recently, I read a concept about life -forward direction.
Life-forward direction, No matter how life challenges me, Sad, disappointed, Frustrated, helpless, angry, Excited and insomnia.

I am trying to adjust Settle down, Understand who I am, In my heart, There is still a trace of energy, The energy I have for life, A wish and hope that things will be better,
A life- forward direction,
In such difficult times, remained Hope,
the vital energy for me,
Even if the situation is difficult, I don't have to have all the answer,
I don't have to know all the "how"
I take one step at a time, But I believe in life, Even if it might be difficult in the future, There are meanings in these experiences, I grow because of them, In my heart, things will get better. Life-forward direction.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

焦虑与恐惧

Our relationship with our emotion and ourselves

Window