Window

Window,
like perspective,
it shapes how we view ourselves and the world.

We have the ability to learn from our past,
that includes pain experiences, 
It helps us to survive and not to repeat our past mistake, 
but interestingly,
It can also loop us into perceiving threat when there is no real threat. 
In the past, we learned that there is a threat, so we have good reasons to believe there is.
For example, we witness incident happened at the car park, so we will be vigilant ( fight/flight mode) when we are in the car park. 

Our system helps us to adapt and prepare us. However, when this system is activated by a series of events for a long time, how would it be?
We feel exhausted. We can't predict when and how. 
Unless we observe our body. We scan our bodies.
We learn to regulate our bodies by relaxing our bodies.

A journey of healing.

As the whisper of the summer,
it slowly calms my mind, 
wind touches my face,
my muscles in my body are relaxed by me,
intentionally,
it is like,
I am talking to my body,
taking care of him,
times tickle,
my brain says hello to me. 

How do you want to choose to react to this?

Bless you



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

焦虑与恐惧

Our relationship with our emotion and ourselves