Life and Answer

At this time,
We have plenty of time to think
Why did I come to this world?
Is the job I am doing suitable for me?
What else?
Is there something missing in my life?

Me: I hope that after the MCO, I can go out and do something I want to do. To go after what I was afraid to do, to go after what I have missed or ignored in my life.



MCO,
My freedom is restricted,
I was reminded,
How can I live,
What do I want in my life?



What is the purpose of my coming to this world?
What do I want to accomplish in this world?
What do I want to contribute to this world?

life,
Is a journey
someone said,

Life is a homework,
A homework we are all working on,
There are many levels,
Through this journey,
Learning, unlearning, meeting people, going through stages of life,
growing up,
experience,
The process of born, getting old, sick, and dead.
Learning to acquire to learning to accept lose



I haven't found the answer in my life,
Many of my answers are constantly changing,
Progressing, degenerating, disappearing,

life,
Change is the only constant.
However, it is not easy to adapt to an on-going change.
I shall continue to search for the answer.



This MCO,
I learned a few things:
(1) I am very grateful that I have a shelter above my head
(2) I am very grateful that I have food
(3) I am so grateful that I have a healthy body
(3) I am so grateful that I have friends and family



Helping others and Counselling is my mission.

I hope that after the end of the MCO, everyone can find a compass in their life.



Bless you, bless yourself.




Jun Kiat
Registered Mind Counsellor


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

焦虑与恐惧

Our relationship with our emotion and ourselves

Window